Our dedicated DVSA approved engine re-manufacturing workshop is staffed by some of the best engineers and technicians, using state of the art machinery enables us to produce the highest possible quality of re-manufactured engine for a very competitive price.
Our large capacity also enables us to fit and repair engines for most vehicles, large or small including commercial vehicles.
All of our engines are quality tested before dispatch and are covered by our comprehensive warranty covering parts and labour.
To get a quotation for your re-manufactured engine enter your registration number on the right or call us now and speak to one of our technicians.
- Quality parts and components with a full warranty
- Re-manufactured to high standards
- Quality tested before dispatch
- Quick turn-around
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Supply only or Supply and Fit
- Nationwide collection & delivery
The process of re-manufacture requires our experienced mechanics and engineers to dismantle your engine, inspect it and subject to your consent, re-manufacture the engine itself. Re-manufacturing can save you a considerable amount of money when compared to buying a completely new engine, or recovering no more than the scrap value of your vehicle.
In order to re-manufacture your engine, we firstly remove the engine from your vehicle. We then proceed to strip down the engine to bare component level and it is then placed into a cylindrical wash at high temperature and washed using a high pressure technique, interjected with the use of non damaging cleaning chemicals. This brings the components to a “bright” metal state as the cleaning process removes carbon deposits and debris.
Following the clean we carry out an inspection of the engine to determine whether the engine can be re-manufactured and to ascertain the requirements and costs of bringing the engine back to a serviceable and operational condition. We produce for your attention at this stage, a report which identifies the condition of the engine and what, if any, additional work or parts may be required to re-manufacture and re-instate the engine.
This may entail the cylinder block being re-honed and/or re-bored; pistons and/or piston rings being replaced; connecting rods being re-honed; crankshaft reground and/or polished; main and big end bearing shells may need to be replaced and the oil pump reconditioned.
Once we have been provided with your authority to proceed, we will re-manufacture the engine and where we have your vehicle, replace the engine accordingly.
Workshop and Office hours:
Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
- Unbeatable prices
- Nation-wide collection / fitting
- Fast Collect & Return service
- Large stock of engines available
- 12,000 miles guarantee
- Fast, efficient, no nonsense service
- While you wait repairs available
- Re-manufactured engines using original specification components and equipment built in our manufacturing plant.
- Low-mileage guaranteed & tested used engines, usually recovered from vehicles involved in an accident where the engine has been unaffected.
- DVSA approved engine fitting workshops equipped with the latest testing and machining equipment.